Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 28 January 2007

Stitchy bug gone AWOL

Not entirely but I just can't seem to build up any enthusiasm for it at the moment. I am getting there with a little card for Erin but otherwise I keep picking it up and putting it back down again.
I think it may be because I'm a little stressed about my mum. She's been in and out of hospital (outpatient thankfully) for tests and they still aren't sure what is wrong.
Had the rats out again today and got a few pictures which (hopefully) I'll put up soon.
Erin is constantly amazing me. Her handwriting is coming along so well now and her reading is way above her age group. I'm so proud of her.
Anyway off to pick up, put down, pick up etc my stitching. Never know I may actually get some done

2 comments:

natty68 said...

Hi Tracey, just wanted to pop by and say hello. Long time no see :D

Love the blog :)

Hope they find out whats wrong with your mum soon hon, its horrible not knowing whats wrong.

*Hugs*

Sally said...

Hope your stiching bug is back in full force soon Tracey.
I hope they find out what's wrong with your Mum soon.

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers