Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Friday, 23 February 2007

Changes

Well it's been a time of changes here. A and I have finally admitted to each other and ourselves that things just aren't right between us. We kinda split last year but thought we'd try again. We decided it was over totally just after Christmas. We still live together and are great friends but there's too much in the past and not enough of that special zing for us to be more than friends. We'll probably be living together for a while still but as housemates which is great if only for Erin. Of course we're still legally married too
Other changes:
I'm going to a hairdresser for something a bit different tomorrow. I haven't had a proper haircut in over a decade.

Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll share a pic of the new hair if I can get my darn camera to work.

BTW SINGLE AGAIN

2 comments:

Julie said...

sending you some {{{hugs}}} Tracey thinking of you

Sally said...

So sorry Tracy. Sending hugs your way.

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers