Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Wednesday, 7 February 2007

A makes me laugh

We wre chatting and I asked him if he had to pigeonhole me what would he describe me as. He came out with " A GOLF rocker" What is golf rock? I recently discovered there was math rock (WTF) Once I stopped laughing at him he said he meant Goth.
Yesterday he went into the pet shop and asked for mullet for my rats. My girls have great fur thank you and they most certainly do not want a bad 80's haircut.
This all pales in comparison to him telling me that barn sized owls are the biggest (I'd hate to see the mouse they try and catch) and the house sized dog he was chatting to.
I blame it on pre senile dementia (he's 30) or something.

No comments:

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers