Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Thursday, 15 February 2007

Sad day

My little hamster buddy has gone over the bridge. Jack was Erin's first hamster and looked just like a miniature polar bear. We held him and fussed over him as he went and my rats were stood bruxing him too. You could see they were wishing him well on his journey.
I was meant to be gridding my fabric for the wedding sampler but my heart isn't in it now.
Take care all and give your furbabies an extra hug today

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sorry to hear about Jack. It's always sad when a pet dies.

What's the name of your new one?

Julie said...

{{hig hugs}} to you all

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers