Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Friday, 23 February 2007

Shamrocks and guinea pigs

Went to the strand today and nipped into Claires accessories (can you tell I love that shop?) to get a wee treat for Erin as she's not been too god lately. I saw the cutest pair of shamrock earrings that I just had to have. Erin chose a green tiara. Saw a few other great things so I may be back there soon.
Went into the pet shop for rat food, but they didn't have the girls usual so I got Reggie the emergency rat food (the hamster and mice love that) and we saw the cutest little guinea pig. He had a wee mohawk and closely resembled a mop. Wasn't sure which end was which though. Erin was made up she got to see one of the owners pooches too. Chico was eerily quiet again. Hope he isn't sickening for something. Pet shop wouldn't be the same without him.

No comments:

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers