Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 4 February 2007

Snowdrops and horses

Spent the morning searching for celtic designs to loan my mum for use in school so I didn't get to do what I wanted to do which was work on a small design for a friend. Mum is so ditzy, she knew about the celtic stuff on Friday and I've spoken to her both Friday and Saturday but she doesn't tell me until 2 hours before we are to go there! I know I have more that would have been great but not with only that time to get it all together and deal with the pets, Erin's dinner etc.
Went to the folks and disappeared for a walk as living in Bootle we don't get to see much in the way of open spaces and they live in the middle of fields. Saw loads of snowdrops and daffodil's just waiting to bloom. A few of the trees had little leaf buds too. I love the new life of spring.
We had to go see the horses too which made Erin's day (forget the garden I need a farm lol).
Need to go and get cracking on the stitching for my friend and some scrapbooking as it needs to be with M by 10th Feb and I need to chart the stitching (I'm crazy I must be)
Senility has hit me as well. I've only been a practicing witch for 15 years and I went and forgot Imbolc!!!! How did I manage that?

No comments:

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers