Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 4 February 2007

Why am I posting?

Nothing much happened today. I got nice mail (BP monitor and WOXS) but other than that it's been a blah day.
WOXS is so so this month and doesn't have a whole lot in but it did come with a Winnie The Pooh chart (cue SQUEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAL from Erin).
A has decided to start a blog and for some reason seems to think I know what I'm doing so I offered to help him start one.
Not much stitching done today but I have nearly finished the bluebird pin and decided on the design for the trinket pot.
Oh well. Plan a walk in the park and visiting the folks tomorrow (sunday)

No comments:

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers