Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Tuesday, 19 June 2007

I can't keep up

Well after 3 months of us being seperated A and I discovered that, yes, we have had some major crap to deal with, but, we still love each other and quite frankly there is no one else in this world who is good enough for either of us. I swear our relationship has had more ups and downs that the largest rollercoaster in the world.

I'm back into my papercrafting in a big way now and have just discovered I have a craft shop about 5 minutes walk away. The lady who runs it is lovely and Erin is hoping to go to the kids craft workshops on a Saturday. They also have ones for adults (on a break at the moment) so will have to see if madam can come along so A and I can go together (or if Oma can babysit)
Anyways I'm off to make lunch
Hope you are all keeping well and hugs to those that need them

1 comment:

Vixy & Chunky Munky said...

I spied you on UKS. I'm Chunky Munky aka Vix :P

I got a little boy now :D

How you doing hunny!

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers