Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 24 June 2007

Papercraft

Well I'm making cards again and I've been bitten by the scrapping bug. I have a few new layouts which I will put in photobucket for people who are interested to go and look. Don't hold your breath though.
My latest one is a old to new LO. I used 2 pictures of my Dad, the old with me as a little girl and the new of Dad with Erin. I also used Winnie the Pooh paper as my Dad has been nuts about him forever.
The journalling reads
Then
When I was a little girl I called you DADDY

Now I have a daughter of my own we call you POPSY

Forever FRIENDS

I plan on giving it to my dad along with an empty scrapbook that Erin and I will make pages for.
I also hope to do one for mum but she is a little camera shy

Hope everyone is keeping well

1 comment:

A Creative World said...

Hi there, this is di from "It's a creative World" Just to let you know that YOU are the winner of a 25 pound voucher from "Papermaze". Please email me your postal details and I will forward them to Papermaze. Please check out our blog for confirmation that you are the winner.
Congratulations

acreativeworld@hotmail.co.uk

Kind regards

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers