Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Monday, 9 July 2007

Martins Cards

By the way I'm not affiliated with them just a satisfied customer
OK now that's out of the way if anyone reading this blog is in Bootle Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday this week, be sure to try and make it there as there is a sale on.
Of course I plan on being good and not visiting (like that's going to happen lol)
If you don't know where it is email me (wolfmoon@blueyonder.co.uk) and I'll let you know.
Happy crafting

1 comment:

Claire aka Feline said...

Hi Tracey, great blog, love the little witch at the side.

I am tagging you, so pop along to my blog and see what's happening, hope you dont mind, just a little bit of fun :)

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers