Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Monday, 23 July 2007

Stitching finished



Well first off here's a picture of hubby's birthday cake. Erin was thrilled but wouldn't let us cut Johnny or Orlando (bless she has a crush on them).
I have also finished the fantasy wedding sampler for Cath and Martyn (I can't believe little Cathy is getting married!!!) and something for a mini mystery exchange (can't post until ??? gets it)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the wedding sampler Tracey, that is so special

LOL Erin, could she eat them though ???

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers