Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 8 July 2007

Crafts

Well Erin was at Martins Cards yesterday morning. They have a kids craft club every Saturday from 10:30 til 11:30 and it's only £4. This week they made polystyrene penguins which are adorable. I will post a picture ASAP.

A card I made is on the gallery here http://www.timeforcrafting.co.uk/page45a.html
I had great fun making it, and, yes Erin loved it.

Done 2 LO's this week and several ATC's as a break from my stitching. Again I will post pictures ASAP and some of OH's LO's too. Erin upset him a little though as she thought they were mine as they were so good *ooops*

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Those are really cool cards. WOW! That's so great that they have a children's class. My kiddos would really like that.

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers