Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Tuesday, 14 August 2007

Hey all

I haven't updated in an absolute age. Nothing too exciting happening here except we now have 2 more rats. They are snow white with pink eyes and just turned 8 weeks on Monday. My old girls are 1 year old on Thursday and (apart from poor Aurora and her lumps) they are doing so well.
Talking of rats I have set up an exchange on swap bot for spoiling our pets. Unfortunately this is a Europe only swap (to keep postage costs as low as possible)
Spoiling our fur friends If you are interested come on and join us.
Anyways I'm off to do some stitching and think about a stitched ATC swap over at UK Scrappers
Clever me I can now put coherent text instead of you seeing URL's everywhere

No comments:

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers