Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Friday, 24 August 2007

I've been tagged

Some wicked person ARI!! has tagged me so here are the rules:
The Rules: Each person links to the person who tags them (done); Then I am to post the rules before my list ; Now I have to list 8 things about myself (EEEEEEEK!). And when I'm done with all that, I need to tag other people and list links to their sites. Oh well

1.I'm a practicing witch

2.I hate shoes (same as Ari if it weren't for litter and other yuckiness I would never wear shoes)

3. I got a B in RE at GCSE level funny considering I was a practicing witch then too

4. I wanted to be a nurse or a mechanic when I was little. I was a nurse until I had Erin.

5.I homeschool my daughter

6. I'm terrified of heights (even just wearing high heels can set me off lol)

7. My dream pet when I was younger was a python. Now I've had rats I just couldn't keep one (feeding it rats eeuuuw *shudders*)

8.I love electronics (actually I love chemistry too)

I'll tag Pirates Vs Cowboys

I've only tagged 1 person as my PC is acting up.

4 comments:

littlewanda said...

I sympathise about the high heels; I'm exactly the same. Just looking at them makes me fall over!

Ari said...

Ironically, heels are about the only shoes I wear - with the exception of flipflops. I feel the need to compensate for my lack of heigth :)! I terrified of heights but mainly cause I always want to jump off of them....

Erika Cass Designs said...

Flip flops here, but my fave are heels. I just can't wear them anymore. :o( Blast these flat feet!

Btw, are you a good witch or a bad witch? :oP *wink*

Gem said...

I walk like a bloke in heels so I avoid them!! lol
Love your blog.

~G~

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers