Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Friday, 23 May 2008

I haven't been here in ages

Not that there is ever anything major to report. Erin is growing like a weed and was so disappointed yesterday when we went to get her new trainers as all the really cute ones (that 7 year olds love) only went up to a size 2 and she is in size 3. Mind you she is 4 ft 3 in already. We did manage to find a cute pair of canvas pumps with sequins and velcro straps and I found a cute pair of peep toe wedges in black with little skull and cross bones all over them. I just need to find a glitzy (smallish) cherry motif for them and they will look perfect.

Other News

Yesterday was the first time I had gone shopping since before Christmas as for varying reasons I just couldn't face it.

Anyways I'm off to find cool stuff for my glue book and see if I can find that chart I've been searching for.

Have a great bank holiday weekend (UK)

1 comment:

Karan said...

It's good to see you back posting again Tracey. :0)

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers