Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 25 May 2008

My exciting life

Ok I lied my life is NOT exciting and in many ways I am glad.

Finally got more ink for my printer as I needed to print some pretties out for a glue book swap I'm in (why can't I get into swap-bot grrrrrrrrr) and I also need to print stuff for Erin.
I have found some amazing images so far. I just hope my partner likes.

Big news here

My sister is engaged. It happened while she was away in Spain (10th May) and i finally seen the ring. It is stunning. Just a simple white gold band with a small diamond solitaire. Jade certainly knows Kirsty's taste and style.

I don't have many pictures of the happy couple so I stole this one from my sisters facebook (she won't mind I'm sure)

3 comments:

Karan said...

I don't do excitement - I'll have quiet & boring any day of the week, ta! LOL
Congratulations to your DSis & Partner - lovely pic. :0)

Jennie said...

\Hi, Thanks for visting my blog- yuou are in the draw for the canvas :)
Jennie

Denise said...

Love your blog! I followed a link from Swap-Bot. I plan on checking in on you from time to time if thats OK... Denise

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers