Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Wow more blog goodies

Check Bunny Money for loads of great competitions and blog candy

Check My Little Ragamuffins for an really cute tote from etsy

Check A Latte Stampin really quickly (closes today)

Check Mommy Mandy for a cool computer bag and look out for a link to other goodies too

Hans Crafty Creations has some sweet blog candy

Check out Crafty Juice Broker for some sweet handwarmers

More of Reens Creations has some lovely stamping related blog candy

Am I a Scrap Addict has some fun goodies and some challenges coming up too

Donkey Smiles has the cutest blog candy ever you have to check this out

1 comment:

Deanne Burton said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog! Greatly appreciated!!!!

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers