Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 19 October 2008

At last some Christmas cards

The first card was made using the great sketch by Lim over at A Spoon Full of Sugar and I'm fairly pleased with it.












The second is for a challenge on Mad Ramblings using only one ink pad, one embossing powder and two stamps. No embellishments or pre printed papers for this card making experience.
I really enjoyed this challenge even though I thought EEEEEEk at first
For this card I used hammered white cardstock from the Papermill
The snowflake stamp is from See D's Traditional Christmas
The sentiment is from See D's Christmas Messages
I used one of my 3 cats eyes in aquamarine for my ink
Heat it up embossing powder in Silver
and several scraps of card to see which snowflake I liked best :)

2 comments:

TMI said...

Hi fellow SITSta here.

I love the cards, especially the snowflake one! I recently got into card making and am off to make some Thanksgiving ones. Thanks for the inspiration!

~Tara

Lilly's Life said...

Fellow SISTa dropping by - love your cards - how clever are you?

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers