Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 26 October 2008

BLOG CANDY

Okay I know I have a lot in my sidebar but I think a post is in order since there are so many fab ones out there

First up 3 I only just found

Dannies Creative Outlet has hit 3 and has some amazing goodies to give away. I won't show pictures you gotta go check out the blog :P By the way this ends 2nd November

Denise has some gorgeous candy too as she is celebrating her blogoversary this ends 1st November

Ryann has some lovely candy ending 31st October. While you are there check out the blog and those of the etsy inspired team. Well worth the effort :)


As for the rest well look in my sidebar and please visit Get The Bean They have the coolest carved pumpkin at the moment and yes they are still having the giveaway :D

1 comment:

ina drawin' said...

Thank you for coming over to my place to offer birthday wishes.

My virtual circle, my community, just got much larger, thanks to this kindness meme I found at Hecate's blog. The kindness revolution, indeed.

Peace.

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers