Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Thursday, 2 October 2008

Hi all

Wow my mailbox is super happy right now. I won a random envelope WTA on swapbot so I've been getting goodies from that (and beautiful goodies they are too), I was in a 500 page swap for one of the groups in swapbot and I received the coolest crazy cat mug and mint hot chocolate along with lots of other goodies. I was also in a dark movie treasure hunt and WOW I got the greatest goodies from that. Chris made a beetlejuice sculpture for me :)

Now for linkage

I found a really cute site for desktop backgrounds via Trimcraft and you can find them here

Other news check out Corner Lot Creations again for another etsy giveaway and since you are looking at etsy anyways for the competition why not check out some of the other sellers there.

I'm off to craft in a bit as I have a Halloween bookmark to make for a crazy cat lady :)

1 comment:

Jayven13 said...

Ya deserve it :) Xxxxxxxx

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers