Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Tuesday, 14 October 2008

I'm sulking

All day swap-bot has been super slow and I wanted to chat to my buddies. Admittedly it's now Tuesday here (I really should do my blog earlier so I'm writing about the actual day lol)

It's my 8th wedding anniversary today. Yup 8 years married to Jay.

Nothing thrilling planned but I do have a beef stew ready to cook for the carnivores and I might make him rice pudding (wow really pushing the boat out aren't we)
I'm getting excited though as my folks have bought me a sewing machine for our anniversary (yes Jay will benefit from it lol)

2 comments:

Emma said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary!!! Hugs Em.x

Karan said...

Belated Happy Anniversary Wishes. :0)

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers