Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Friday, 17 October 2008

Insomnia struck last night


So I made this for my daughter.

I'll probably be back on later to update more as I plan on crafting the afternoon away with my hubby and daughter

4 comments:

Jayven13 said...

That, as ever is AMAZING!!!!!! How do you do it? Will you teach me how?

You really can turn your hand to anything, and, isn't that only the second one you've ever made?

Look great on the tree that :)

Bubbles said...

Great star, looks fab!
Joanne x

Karan said...

Looks great - love the colours. :0)

Louise, that's me!! said...

This is so pretty, I love the blue one too.

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers