Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 26 October 2008

Insomnia

Yup it struck again. Finally gave up on sleep around 6:30 and Erin was awake at 7:30 so we've been having some girly time and letting Jay sleep.

I have a slight addiction to confess to. I am playing Castlevania: Curse of Darkness and I'm hooked. Between that and chatting to my buddies online and the usual mommy duties my crafting is suffering

1 comment:

Jayven13 said...

And that is why I Loves ya! xx

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers