Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Monday, 13 October 2008

I've been having a quiet day today

but I did make a cute (if lopsided) beaded ornament for a friend. I need to get a picture of it up soon.

I've been checking out all this blog candy stuff and I've decided should I ever reach the 100 mark (everyone else seems to go for 1000 0r 10000 lol) then I will have a blog candy of my own :D

1 comment:

Rosietoes said...

Hi! thank you so much for joining in with the birthday draw on my blog. All the best! Edna x

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers