Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 19 October 2008

Just a quick post now

and hopefully a decent one later.

I just want to draw your attention to a couple of blogs I found on my travels.

First Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom. Would you believe she has a giveaway every day until Halloween?

One of my personal favourites (and a fellow SITSta) Nanny Goats in Panties Seriously this is one of the funniest blogs ever.

This is a truly inspirational and educational blog from Meaghan (yes another SITSta) who has defeated cancer and her coffee shop blog and yes a portion of the profits will go to charity

Last, but by no means least, is Bunny Money who has linked to me and my blog candy. Well worth a visit to check out the latest happenings in competition world

Check them out and show some love

1 comment:

hello gorgeous said...

Hi lovely, couldn't figure out how to respond to you, so have posted a comment here. Thanks for the comments on my blog re cards - spongebob isn't a stamp, I cheated - I just googled spongebob at christmas and a couple of images came up, mat and layered them and added sparkle in appropriate places (if there's an appropriate place underwater!!!) :) xxxx

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers