Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Tuesday, 21 October 2008

My ATC's from the past couple of days

I like to upload a couple at once so here goes. First is an ATC for a fantasy swap over at Craft Queens. I was a little unsettled as fantasy for adults is no worries and having a little girl I'm pretty happy with fairies and the like, but, this was for a young boy. Thankfully I had some dragons in my stash (guarding all my gold stickers). This is Guarding Treasure
Next up are 2 for a fun swap over in the Attic Dwellers group at swap-bot. The swap was worst ATC ever and we had to make our partners an ATC they would hate (possibly) One doesn't like Disney princesses (and other things) so since I have a princess mad daughter I had to make her a princess ATC.
My other partner dislikes 70's wallpaper (to be honest so do I) and the whole geese and ribbon thing. Well just take a look and please be nice if you comment.

Last but not least is my D for another Attic Dwellers swap. We reached 1,000 pages (ages ago now) and there was a scavenger hunt swap arranged. This is my Dia de los Muertos ATC

4 comments:

Kim said...

What fabulous ATCs. Kimx

Rach said...

fabulous atc's, Thank you for taking the time to enter my blog candy. good luck. hugs rachxx

Karan said...

Wow, you've been busy since my last visit. Love the cards & ATC's. :0)

Arline said...

Love these! I especially like the Disney one!xx

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers