Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Thursday, 30 October 2008

New Challenge Blog and Candy

Well it's technically 2 challenge blogs in one. Sarah Kay and Tilda & co challenge blogs are no more, but there is a fab new one which has it's first challenge soon. Check out Magnolia meets Stampavie
and the DT blogs for candy. Good luck choosing which one to enter. It took me the best part of an hour lol

1 comment:

~* Donna *~ said...

thanks for the lovely words

but can you please remove the Logo that is on your blog as that is the " designer" logo
you need to go to the blog... and click " grab a logo" link @ the top and grab the Normal one.

Thanks
Donna xx

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers