Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Saturday, 18 October 2008

Not a lot to report today

I did make an ATC yesterday which is still drying so I can't scan it :( and I've started on my Christmas cards at last thanks to a sketch by Lim @ A spoon Full of Sugar
I'm still looking for the perfect something for the top left hand corner and the perfect sentiment, once that's done I shall be scanning it in.

Please check out Scrapping -Away as Julie is celebrating becoming an official SU demonstrator (I want that kind of job lol)

Anyway I need to go and craft some more, if you stop by don't forget to enter my blog candy (and tell your friends)

No comments:

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers