Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Wednesday, 15 October 2008

Not much going on today

I feel like poop. I did get some great mail though. The main purpose of this post is to share some ATC's especially my daughter's fire element one. Surprisingly enough this was inspired by Avatar and the fact that she thinks Zukko would be very cute if he were a real boy.

This is Erin's Fire ATC
These are ones made by me left to right Ice (inspired by Erin's fire as they are for the same lady)
Autumn, secret garden closed and open (the lady I'm sending to said she liked suprises and I was very nice. I could've have done a twisted dark one lol)




I also just found out my friend likes the ornament so I'm doing a subdued happy dance

4 comments:

Honey Mommy said...

Cute!

Heather said...

Those are beautiful! You did a good job.

Ya Chun said...

thanks for visiting my blog

I really like the butterfly ATC!

Karan said...

Great ATC's. Something I love seeing but have never made.

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers