Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Monday, 20 October 2008

Not that I'm a stampaholic or anything

But I ventured over to Julies Japes today and....well I couldn't resist. I signed up for her Stamping 10 club (doesn't that sound cool? I'm part of the Stamping 10 like a secret group or something lol)
Anyway the main purpose of this post is to publicise it a little as there are still 5 places that need filling (this will be the second Stamping 10 group)

Really, honestly, hand on heart, can any of you tell me you don't spend at least £20 + on crafty stash a month? Well spend it on stamps something you can use again and again.
Head on over to Julies Japes and sign up

No comments:

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers