Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Tuesday, 14 October 2008

Our 8th Anniversary

Well we had a nice quiet day just relaxing with each other and our sweet little girl Erin. Erin and Jay loved their stew (must make it again for them please lol) and not a lot else has happened. I do have a picture to share and some links so I'll move onto that now.

First a beaded star for a friend. I hope she likes it (if not back to the drawing board) I already have a request for a pink one (guess who wants that)
You can't really see the sparkle and shimmer (or the colour) of it from the scan but it is made using very pale blue beads and a pretty crystal bead I had in my stash.

Now for links.

You really should check out the Hero Arts blog as this week is even better than normal.

Also check out Jessica Sprague for more info on her new free class

1 comment:

FarmGirl said...

Congrats on your anniversary!! It is chilly here today, so a nice warm stew sounds absolutely delightful!

I am sure your pal will like the star...who wouldn't??

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers