Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Think Pink

Firstly it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month so go on and check yourself out. If you aren't sure the best way to do this go to Breast Cancer.org and have a look at their 5 steps with diagrams.

Since we're on the subject of our bodies please also remember to have regular cervical smears.

Anyway back to Breast Cancer Awareness. Bunny-Zoe has 30,000 hits and to celebrate she asks you to think pink and pick up a penguin and pass him on. Whether you want to enter for the blog candy or not please consider adding this adorable penguin to your page and a link to Breast Cancer Awareness


2 comments:

Terrie B x said...

`Thanks` for visiting my blog:)
and this is such a Great cause !!!!
`Good Luck` in the draw:)
Have a lovely Evening:)~X~

Jamie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me some food for thought. Good luck with your giveaway! Please feel free to comeback and visit anytime! :)

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers