Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Monday, 17 November 2008

2 cards and 3 challenges

I've been busy today and made 2 cards. I also made 4 clay decorations but they need baking and finishing.

First is a card for the Q- Quick card challenge over at ABC Challenge I can't wait to see what R is (hopes it's ribbon). After I decided which stamp to use and stamped it the whole card took less than 20 minutes :) The red and white snowflakes were a free decoration with a magazine a couple of years back


Next up is a combined challenge using the sketch from Stamp Something which I really like so may do more with that sketch and the challenge from Cute Card Thursday which was red and green

I feel quite a sense of achievement as I have only 3 swap packages to be mailed (all done except for 2 little bits I need to pick up) and a couple of wishes/ tags. That's it then until the new year :)
Just means I can craft away for my family for a bit :)

11 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards. I love the image in the 1st one!
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Jennifer said...

Great cards, thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

stampingheaven said...

So cute, thanks for joining in with us on the ABC challenge.

Kathryn said...

Wonderful cards -- I love the image on the top one -- so cute!
The holly leaves on the second card are so pretty!
Great job! :)

mrsb said...

I just mailed your Pay It Forward yesterday! Sorry it took so long. It's just a little something that I made. Hope you like it!

Tonya said...

CUTE!

Marcea said...

brilliant card hun, thankyou so much for playing along with abc this week. Make sure you pop back to see if you are right for 'R'
-x-

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fabulous job with the sketch! Love how well the paper coordinates with the images. thanks for playing. :)

Erin... said...

2 great christmas cards!!! Love the holly, so festive! thanks for playing along!

Vickie said...

I love the holly christmas card!

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers