Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Thursday, 13 November 2008

2 cards and a reminder

First up is a card I made for a little girl and for the Spoon Full of Sugar challenge. I had to use a Sarah Kay Stamp as my little girl loves Sarah Kay , also I have yet to meet a little girl who doesn't like glitter


Then a card for the Stamp Something challenge which was fun. I only used 3 different stamps on it and my white ink and silver embossing powder


Now for the reminder to go over to Bootiful Stampz for the daily giveaway. You might be lucky. I won yesterdays :D

4 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Love your simple snowflakes, such a pretty winter card. Thanks for playing. :)

Debbie said...

Gorgeous child's card, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Ila said...

This is Gorgeous!!..Beautiful coloring and colors!!...Hugs, Ila

Jayven13 said...

Those cards are so gorgeous! I really like what you've done with them.
xxx

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers