Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Tuesday, 11 November 2008

2 Challenges 1 Card

When I sat down to make the cards for the Magnolia Vs Stampavie and Sketch Saturday challenges I was planning on making 2 separate ones. I decided I would use the stamp I won from Lorraines blog candy when the new magnolia Vs Stampavie blog started and looking at it I decided it was perfect for the sketch.

I used the Sarah Kay stamp Angels Rejoice and the colours red, gold and green (which lead to me humming Karma Chameleon all day)

Hope you like it

5 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

A lovely card love the image :)
Val xxx

Debbie said...

Great card Tracey, Love the cute SK image and the papers. Debbie x

Lisa said...

Ooo I love this it is super cute, thanks for visitng my blog and for your kind and encouraging comments.
Hugs

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, great work with the image its so cute.

Allison said...

lovely card
AllisonX

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers