Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Blog Candy again

I have done some craft today but nothing is dry yet :( so in lieu of craft pictures I will share some blog candy pictures :)

First this lot is from Debbie over on Passion For Crafts this ends 26th November


Claudia at Pretty Pressings has some lovely candy too with 4 winners ending 22nd November

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi thanks for the heads up on the candy and thank you for your kind comments. Am still gutted but hey ho on with the show.

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers