Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Friday, 21 November 2008

BLOG CANDY

I promise I will have some of my crafty work to show tomorrow but as I haven't scanned (again) I will apologise by linking you to some fab blog candy (I can hear everyone shouting don't bother with the crafts just give us the links lol)

Firstly is Anita who is just starting an online store check out her crafting cavern blog and The Crafting Cavern shop

Fab Stampin up candy over at rubber stampin zone

A surprise giveaway over at 9 more months

Pretty candy over at Lynsey's place

Good luck all

3 comments:

nitafb said...

Hi Tracy tank you for the link, and the lovely comments, I will post in blog who the winner is when the draw has been done after midnight on the first \Dec and will inform the winner too.
Anita

Vickie said...

Hi Tracey, you are the Candy Queen.

I also have an award for you on my blog.

Lynsey said...

Thanks for the link to my blog candy. Good luck for the draw.
Hugs Lynsey :)

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers