Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 30 November 2008

A card

I've been really quiet this week, partly because I just haven't been crafting and partly because I've been rushing to get the advent calendar sorted and get ready to put up decorations.

This is for the PollyCraft Challenge
I used the free papers from the challenge, green ribbon, some flowers a friend sent me and a Penelope image from the Doodle Dreams download at Pollycraft
I'm just waiting on some inks to be able to do some more as I have a few ideas

5 comments:

crafty amy said...

Lovely card The little doodle dreams image is coloured perfectly to fit the papers

Amy xx

13 said...

Impressive! The layout of the card and everything is perfect. I like the colour scheme you chose and ldd is so cute xxx

Alexandria said...

Cute card! Welcome to SBS #26. I look forward to getting to know you! Thanks for the award!!

POPPET said...

I like the way you have done the ribbon aorund the edge, and perfect with the doodle dreams, thanks for joining us this time, Hugs Pops x x x

Emma said...

Lovely cute card....a great take on the sketch.
Thank you for joining us and good luck.
Emma x

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers