Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Thursday, 13 November 2008

I've been Tagged




Mrs B over at Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom decided to tag me to list 7 weird things about myself. I don't know if I can come up with 7 weird things about me I think I'm pretty normal/ boring but here goes

1. My little fingers are crooked so if I place my hands side by side (palms towards me) they make a Y shape

2. To let my hubby know I was interested when I first met him I did him a mix which included "This Maniac's in Love With You" by Alice Cooper

3. I adore rats and always have (we have 5 at the moment)

4. I'm terrified of birds but would love a cockatiel (that's a little odd I'll agree)

5. I can get dizzy from heights really easy even from wearing 2" heels (that takes fear of heights to a whole new level I guess)

6. I totally freak out if hubby rearranges the furniture without giving me a few days to get used to it.

7. I can't just sit and watch a movie. I have to read a book or craft at the same time

There you go not exactly weird but then I'm a nice normal gal.

I guess I'd best tag some folks too so I'll tag

Lisa over at Craftbugs
Morti over at Mad Ramblings
Val over at the Crafting Pad
Arasaka over at F.A.U.S.T
Jayven13 (my hubby) over at Jayven's Nest
Fusion over at Fusion YOU WILL POST MR FUSION !!!
Clare over at Clare's Crafts

On a weird note our next door neighbours toilet is haunted. Apparently it flushes and the lid closes at odd moments :D

4 comments:

mrsb said...

Haunted toilet? Now THAT is weird!

Arasaka Gh0st said...

Really? I think I would rather go in the yard. Imagine sitting on the loo and finding it already occupied...

Thanks for the Tag SW. Yours are pretty neat and quite interesting.

Oh yeah, your craft items are amazing! How do you do it???

Jayven13 said...

I love your fingers :) & in answer to number 2, I did kinda get it but I wasn't sure if it was just wishful thinking. I mean, I never thought I had a look in with such a beautiful lady.

I'll stop being a bad boy and go and do my tag in a bit. Right after I can pry LB off looking at Pudsey :)

xxxxx

Morti said...

Oooh - you tagged me!!!!!


cool......

My first ever tag!

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers