Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 2 November 2008

Magnolia Vs Stampavie challenge

They have a great sketch up for the challenge this week which I will be using for some cards. I can't join in the challenge though as I don't have any of the right stamps :( That will change soon though as I won one of the great bog candy sets :) I won the one on Lorraine's blog and you should see her challenge piece. The stamp is super cute.

So what are you still doing reading my blog go over to the Magnolia Vs Stapevie blog and check out the challenge then check out the DT's blogs

No comments:

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers