Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Monday, 24 November 2008

PollyCrafts Challenge


Well I have 1 card to share today (made a few days ago but only just scanned). This is for the Polly Crafts Challenge which was to have at least 3 circles. I used 4 little buttons this was also my first time using my new watercolour pencils from Salfra over on Swap-bot. I'm liking the watercolours :)

I have made a couple of other cards with a diamond theme for a team challenge over on Aunty's forum but to see them you'll have to go over there and check out the gallery :P

4 comments:

Vickie said...

I love the colors of the Christmas card. How do you use your pencils without leaving a harsh mark? When I use mine, I have a line mark where my pencil landed. It doesn't go away when I use water.

Paula said...

Lovely clean card, great colours!
Thanks for joining us!
Paula xx

Tonya said...

Very cute!

Kathryn said...

So pretty -- I love the watercolors, too!!

Great card!

THanks so much for the AWARD -- that's so very sweet of you!!

Have a great week!
kathryn
http://ilovethemmoreeveryday.blogspot.com/

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers