Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Friday, 7 November 2008

Stuff I've made

Yes I've done some crafting *thud*

First 2 inchies for the Inchy By Inch 5th November challenge. Since I signed up for the Chrsitmas exchange I thought I best get back into them lol
Next is for another challenge over at ABC Challenge. It's P for PINK this week and no way would my daughter allow me to miss this one so I made a pink card for her (she always gets several cards around the holidays from me lol)
Also I got to play with my new Sarah Kay stamp :D

Last but not least are 2 postcards for a group swap over at swap-bot. The whole idea is to make or buy a postcard for your partner and mark an area to cut as an ATC. I recently received a holiday brochure for mountain holidays (I'll never go but I love looking at the pictures)
Hope you like these (and that my partners do too)

7 comments:

Fiona Whitehead said...

Great inchies Tracey - love those postcards too - what a great idea - and the pink Christmas card is so girly - what a great image.

NGCARDS said...

Fab creations! They are so pretty! Just so you know I received the blog candy this morning thank you so much. I shall take a pic soon n pop it on my blog for peole to see =) xxx

stampingheaven said...

Super card, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.

Ila said...

These are all Gorgeous projects!! and the image on xmas card is Fabulous!!..Hugs, Ila

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous card

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

Jennifer said...

Beautiful creations, thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

freebird said...

Two sparklers for the inchy theme. They look great.

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers