Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Saturday, 22 November 2008

WOW!!! I got an award


From Vickie at Scrapbooking and Tidbits She is one of my SBS #26 sisters :) and super cool

The rules for this award are...1. Pick ten people and pass this award to them.2. Then contact them and let them know you have chosen them and their blog for the award.3. Also link back to the person who gave you this award.

So who do I give the award to?

1. Mad Ramblings
2. My Children, My World
3. Southern Blue Belle
4. Handmade-oholic
5. Distressed Stamper
6. Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom
7. Bubbles Crafty Make and News
8. NG Cards
9. Stampin Stuff
10. Bunny Zoe's

4 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Thank you for this award hun! xxx

Kathy said...

Wow!! Thanks so much for the award!! I really appreciate it!! And congrats to you for receiving it!! Have a great week-end :)Kathy

mrsb said...

Aww, thanks!

Oh, and Maddy got the postcard! She was so excited, when she realized that it came from the actual "real" Liverpool, lol! She took it to school to show all her friends.

Thanks so much for sending it!

Amy said...

Thanks for the award!! :)

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers