Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Tuesday, 9 December 2008

BLOG CANDY

I haven't done a blog candy round up for a while have I :) I do have some fab links for you this time round

Firstly some pretties from Jude which ends 10th December

Magnolia Candy from Beatrix which ends 13th December

A beautiful selection of candy from Claire ending 14th December

Vanja has some lovely candy to celebrate St. Nicholas day. This ends on 18th December

Rica is celebrating becoming a DT member for Basic grey with blog candy ending 24th December

1st Blogoversary candy from Jo ending midnight (GMT) 9th December

As always take a look at the blogs and the creations. I've found some truly inspirational ideas from nosing at blog candy

1 comment:

Valems said...

Hello! Thanks for entering my blog candy and for spreading the word. Good luck!
Hugs Vanja

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers