Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Sunday, 21 December 2008

Lisa Vollrath

I can't believe I missed these. I love Lisa Vollrath and she is doing a countdown to Christmas with 47 (yes forty seven) free sheets of printable images over 25 days (it started on 1st).

Don't worry if you are like me and a bit late, you can still get the earlier ones, just head over to Ten Two Studios and don't forget post a link somewhere and share the joy

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Cool! I also wanted to let you know Patch work pjs is now http://tuesdaysattonyas.blogspot.com Sorry for the inconvience of changing things up.
Merry Christmas!

Concha said...

Happy day after Christmas!!!

julietk said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas ,we are rat fans too in our house. I had to buy hubby a Rubber Rat for one of his xmas pressies :D thanks for finding all the goodies ,Juliet

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers