Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Tuesday, 2 December 2008

A magical morning

We went to visit Santa in his grotto based at Chevasse Park in Liverpool One today and Erin had a wonderful time as afterwards we went to Build a Bear Workshop (I hope to get a picture of Erin with her new friend tomorrow).
Erin looks so happy I just have to share this picture with you all

5 comments:

Donnas Den said...

I love taking the kids to see Father Christmas. We all went yesterday to the Grotto at Sefton Meadows (Maghull) and the three boys loved it. We got a really nice picture as well (none of them crying!).

These are the times parents cherish.

Kelley said...

The little elf is too cute!! We have to see Santa here...not sure when we will. Nate will probably not be too happy!!

Tonya said...

How fun!

Kathryn said...

Such a CUTE picture!

We took our little ones today to see Santa. So much fun!

:)
Kathryn
Sisterhood#26

Ikki said...

Lovely picture, something to remember and treasure. ikki

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers