Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Monday, 1 December 2008

A Whiff of Joy Advent


Just go over to Katharina's blog

Each day a new window will open with a surprise gift for one lucky visitor, the new window will be posted at 00.01 GMT everyday and the winner of the previous days gift will be posted at the same time.
Don’t forget to check everyday after 00.01 GMT

I won't say what today's is but OMG I want that stamp so bad lol

Good luck all

1 comment:

Jamie Martin said...

Thanks for the link, I'll hop on over and take a look :)

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers