Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Blog Candy

I'm all crafted out at the moment :( but I'm still looking at other blogs :)

Lauren has some sweet candy ending 19th January

Nicole has blog candy for one lucky follower ends 10th January

Queen Kat also has candy for one lucky follower ends 12th January

Clare is celebrating 3,000 hits with some fab candy ending 31st January

2 comments:

Clare said...

Thanks for joining my blog candy draw, good luck. Hugs Clare x

Concha said...

create some herbal candles for spellwork, that is always a hit

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers