Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Friday, 9 January 2009

Blog Candy

I will have some crafty pics up soon I promise.

Pink Gem Designs has some lovely candy up for grabs to celebrate the release of their new designs for January. This ends 11th January

Sally is celebrating 39 years of marriage and passing 1500 hits with some lovely candy ending 13th January


Pretty blog candy from Ewonne Just click on the pictureRach has some scrummy blog candy too ending 10th January

Irina has some nice candy to celebrate her birthday but you'll have to be quick as it ends 9pm PST 9th January

Lim has HANGLAR candy which ends 24th January

Michelle has valentine candy ending 15th January

Happy blogging all

2 comments:

jakey said...

wow... that's a pretty pile isn't it? :)

Latharia said...

WOW! What cool stuff! :D

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers