Welcome to my little corner




Hi all. I'm Tracey SAHM to Erin and a crazy crafter.
My interests include:
Cross stitch
Papercrafts
Rats and many other animals
Reading
and Surfing the web
Hope you enjoy browsing and please scroll down to view all my links. I visit some great sites and hopefully some of them will inspire you

Thursday, 1 January 2009

Happy New Year and Blog Candy

Well it's 2009 already, where did last year go?

To start off the New Year on my blog I'll add some links to blog candy :)

First up is an amazing chance to win £50 at the Glitterpot from Millie's Magical Moments
This is to celebrate her birthday and closes 10th January

Next is a super cute skunk over at Happy Thoughts and Inkspots
This ends 5th January

Emma is celebrating 3000 hits over on her blog with some gorgeous candy. Something Sweet is the name of the blog and I guess it fits the candy too :)
This ends 15th January

Also a reminder that the first challenge over at The Sugar Bowl is up I have my stamps at the ready :)

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Hey there thanks for joining my blog candy, there are copic sketch markers up for grab too love tasha xx

How we can help. Click the pictures

Followers